Double sofa bed is available in each lodge for £30 supplement.
Ramsay and Seton
The 16th century historic lodges in the grounds of Barra Castle are named after previous owners through the centuries – Abercrombie, Ramsay and Seton.
Luxurious Historic Lodges
- Each lodge has been lovingly renovated into luxurious self-catering apartments which are tastefully appointed and stylishly designed in a Scandinavian Hygge style.
- The well-equipped kitchenette allows our guests to self-cater, although the local village of Oldmeldrum and nearby market town of Inverurie both offer great dining options.
- The contemporary bathrooms are equipped with power showers, underfloor heating, heated towel rails and mirrors.
- Comfort has been at the forefront of our design with bespoke beds and mattresses from royal warrant holders Glencraft made up with sumptuous Egyptian cotton bed linen.
Rest And Relaxation
- Our heart-warming lodges offer the perfect place for romantic escapism or to rest after a long day of business travel or enjoying all that the north east has to offer tourists, including world famous golf courses, whisky distilleries, breathtaking scenery and coastline. Return to the lodge for a night of peace and tranquillity or catch up with your favourite box set with wifi connectivity and Freeview TV.
- Inverurie Train Station (10 minutes away) offers direct services to Edinburgh, Glasgow and Inverness. Aberdeen International Airport (Dyce) is located just 25 minutes away.
For weddings and events, to avoid disappointment, we recommend accommodation is reserved at the same time as The Barn.
Sorry, but pets and smoking are not permitted in the lodges.
Check in at 2pm, check out by 11am.
Photographs courtesy of David Williamson Photography and Emma Lawson Photography.